- Fruit and Nut Cordials (FN)
- Amaretto liqueur based on apricot kernels enhanced with fruit flavors, nuts, or spices.
- Liquor-based Cordials (LI)
- Based on popular spirits enhanced with other flavors.
- Wine-based Cordials (AP)
- Based on wine and also known as "Apertifs".
- Anisette (AN)
- A sweet aromatic liqueur with a licorice-like flavor, derived from the Anise seed.
- Ouzo (OU)
- A type of Anise that is dryer than Anisette.
- Sambuca (SA)
- A blend of Anise and wild elderberry.
- Chocolate (CH)
- A blend of chocolate and spirits.
- Coconut (CO)
- Made from rum-based flavored liqueurs.
- Coffee (CF)
- A blend of coffee flavorings and spirits.
- Cream (CR)
- A blend of cream and spirits.
- Herbal and Spice (HS)
- liqueurs based on herbs and/or spice flavorings.
- Mint (MI)
- A blend of mint and spirits.
Summits Wayside Taverns®
Visit one of our locations around Metro Atlanta, GA